This privacy statement was last changed on August 24, 2021, last checked on August 24, 2021, and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents worldwide.
This privacy statement explains what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://cloudsmate.com.
We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation.
That means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this using this privacy statement;
- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- We first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted at your request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose and categories of data
Categories of personal information to be collected and the purpose for which the categories shall be used.
We use your data for the following purposes:
Registering an account
The following categories of data are collected
- A first and last name
- Account name or alias
2. Disclosure practices
If required by law or by court order, we disclose personal information in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
3. How we respond to Do Not Track signals & Global Privacy Control
Our website does not respond to and supports the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
6. Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website.
We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data reliably or securely.
We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites before making use of these websites.
7. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement.
It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes.
In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
8. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us.
Please always clearly state who you are to ensure that we do not modify or delete any wrong person’s data.
We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request.
You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
8.1 Right to know what personal information is being collected about you
a) A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following:
1) The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
2) The categories of sources from which personal information is collected.
3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
5) The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
8.2 The right to know whether personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom
a) A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that consumer:
1) The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
2) The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
3) The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
8.3 The Right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights
We shall not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer’s privacy rights, including, but not limited to, by:
a) Denying goods or services to the consumer.
b) Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
c) Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer if the consumer exercises the consumer’s privacy rights.
d) Suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality. However, nothing prohibits us from charging a consumer a different price or rate or providing a different level or quality of goods or services if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.
8.4 The right to delete any personal information
a) A consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
b) A business that receives a verifiable request from a consumer to delete the consumer’s personal information under subdivision (a) of this section shall delete its personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the consumer’s personal information from their records.
c) A business or a service provider shall not be required to comply with a consumer’s request to delete the consumer’s personal information if it is necessary for the business or service provider to maintain the consumer’s personal information to:
1) Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
2) Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
3) Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4) (Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5) Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act under Chapter 3.6 (commencing Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
6) Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research if the consumer has provided informed consent.
7) To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
8) Comply with a legal obligation.
9) Otherwise, use the consumer’s personal information internally, in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
9. Selling and disclosure of personal data to third parties
We have not sold consumers’ personal data in the preceding 12 months.
We have not disclosed consumers’ personal information for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months.
Our website is not designed to attract children, and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We, therefore, request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
11. Contact details
2nd floor Pimentel Building, Capistrano-Luna Street, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 0967 027 2315 / 0961 080 7095