You need to pass the PCG Aptitude Battery Test (PCGABT) in order to become an officer at the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG). Here are the requirements and schedules of the exam.
PCG Aptitude Battery Test | Qualification Requirements
- Natural Born Citizen
- Good Moral Character
- 18 – 26 years old for NON-OFFICER
- 21 – 24 years old for OFFICER
- 5’0 for both Male and Female Applicants
- Physically and Mentally Fit for Training
- At least 72 Units in College for Non-Officer
- Baccalaureate Degree holder for Officer and with skills relevant to the functions of Coast Guard
PCGABT Application Requirements
- Accomplished PCGABT Application Form (Click the link to download)
- Accomplished Personal Information Sheet (Click the link to download)
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (Authenticated by the School)
- Photocopy of College Diploma for Commissionship or Enlistment, if any, Senior High School Diploma or TESDA Certificate for Enlistment.
- PSA Authenticated Birth Certificate
How to Apply
For more on the topic, you may also be interested in:
PCG Hiring: 5,500 Officers – Commissioned Officer ₱51,000 and Enlisted Personnel ₱37,000
- Make sure that you are qualified (See the Qualification Requirements).
- Prepare and accomplish all the requirements.
- Contact and submit the documentation requirements to the nearest Coast Guard District.